Should have attended the lectures Robotics I - III,
Anthropomatics: Humanoid Robotics, or Mechano-Informatics and Robotics.
Basic knowledge about a programming language (Python, C, C++).CommentJede Woche wird ein anderer Versuch im Team bearbeitet. Derzeit können max. 30 Praktikumsplätze pro Semester angeboten werden. Content of teaching
Implementation of several selected algorithms applied to various problems in robotics. Small teams of 3 or 4 students are built, which have to solve a different exercise each week. The following exercises are offered:
- Robot Modeling and Simulation
- Inverse Kinematics (IK) for Redundant Manipulators
- Motion Control with the mobile platform Kuka YouBot
- High-Level Robot Programming with Statecharts on the humanoid robot Nao
- Collision-free Motion Planning with Rapidly-exploring Random Trees
- Grasp Planning with an anthropomorphic Five Finger Hand
- Computer Vision with the Karlsruhe Humanoid Head
- Surface Extraction and Categorization using Point Clouds
- Human Motion Capture with VICON and motion segmentation with VICON
- Generation of Human Motion Primitives
The participants are familiar with several problems in robotics. The students gain knowledge of that is needed to solve different exercises. The exercises cover inverse kinematics, grasp and motion planning, high-level robot programming with statecharts, robot perception, and human motion capture and analysis. The students are capable of understanding, structuring, and solving different problems in small teams.Exam description
Die Modulnote setzt sich zu 50 % aus der Bewertung der Projektarbeit und zu 50 % aus der mündlichen Note zusammen.